Better Care Better Results.
HOD & Chief Orthopedic Surgeon
He has completed his post graduation degree MS(Ortho) at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. PGIMER is the prestigious premier medical institute of India with only post graduation medical courses and comes directly under the Health Ministry of India. He has attended more than hundred national and international conferences, presented several scientific papers and has won multiple awards and certificates.
|M.S(Ortho)., D.N.B.(Ortho).,MNAMS.,F.Paed Ortho) Korea|
|Fracture & Dislocations|
|Arthroscopy/ Sport Injuries|
Other Orthopedic Doctors:
|DR. LEO BERNARD MS(Ortho)|
|Dr. S.Leo Bernard MBBS, MS(Ortho)|
|Dr. Ramesh Mada.M MBBA, MS(Ortho)|
Make An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts
Joint replacement surgery
Indicated when you have
- Severe Pain
- Pain Limiting ADL and Quality of life
- Pain Interfering with social and work life
- Depression due to pain and lack of mobility
- Failed conventional methods
Total Hip Replacement (THR )
Damaged hip joint surface is replaced by artificial one.
- Surgical correction of bone that grows incorrectly as the result of a disease or condition, such as bowlegs / knock knee or post trauma.
- Spinal deformity correction surgery can be used to help patients with scoliosis, kyphosis, trauma, or other conditions that affect the spine
Limb length discrepancy is a condition where one arm or leg is shorter than the other. It can affect both children and adults.
Deformities of the limbs that may require surgical correction include bowlegs (varus deformity), knock knees (valgus deformity) and limb length discrepancies.
- Unequal length
- Altered walking
Surgical Techniques :
- Internal fixation
- External fixation
Limb deformity correction by internal fixation method.
- Correct deformity and angulation using rods and rings.
Spinal deformity correction
Deformity in the spinal column causes bending or rotation in one or both directions. Deformity can occur in adults as well as in children. The alignment is corrected and maintained by fixing multiple vertebrae using rods and screws
The goals of surgical correction and stabilization are to:
- Reduce pain
- Restore ability to stand erect
- Relieve pressure on organs such as the heart and lungs
- Prevent deformity from progressing
Trauma and fracture care
A discontunity or break in bone is called fracture. Advantages of fracture fixation
- Restores normal anatomy
- Early mobilization
- Reduces chance of non-union and malunion
- Neck of femur fracture – screw fixation
- Neck of femur fracture – Hemiarthroplasty
- Neck of femur fracture –Total hip replacement
Deformity correction and fracture surgery are common conditions in pediatric orthopedics.
Sports Injuries Arthroscopy
We are expert in managing and operating common sports injuries such as ligament injury in shoulder and knee.
Meet Our Specialists
Our array of doctors are simply the most skilled and you can count upon them to give the best of advice.